Monday, April 24, 2006

Wedding Announcement!

Tim and Sally Quick of The Quicks would like to announce the engagement of their daughter Rachel Anne to Aaron Rich of Louisville, Kentucky. Rachel is currently a junior at Middle Tennessee State University, majoring in Elementary Education. Aaron, formerly of the Daryl Williams Trio, is currently a sales rep at Imagistics in Louisville. The couple plans to wed in December 2007, upon Rachel’s graduation from MTSU.
“You don’t have to be around Rachel and Aaron long to see how happy they are together” says Sally Quick. “With Aaron’s love for Gospel Music and his experience in ministry, he should fit into this family just fine.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the wedding announcement! That's awesome!
I don't know if you will remember me or not, but I was "mousey" of the SGM chatroom! I met all of your years ago when the girls were small....do you know how Lois is doing?
Anyway, I enjoyed your website, looks like yall are really moving right along!
God bless you as you spread the word of God through song.
Marilyn Ward, Southaven, MS
aka
mousey

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally! I miss all of you so much. I am so happy for Rachel...can't wait to tell Kristen!

We love you all! Kelley D from Bama.